Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
RK3288 Blitz Brigade Controls Issue
Hello,

I have a Bluetimes RK3288 box and i am trying to play Blitz Brigade. The game installs, loads and runs fine my issue is with the controls. I am able to move forward/backwards and sidestep but when i look around i am only able to look up and down i cant look left or right and thus i can not aim.

Note that my generic PS2 like gamepad works just fine in other similar games like "Dead Trigger" and "Neon Shadow" and i also checked that all my sticks and buttons work with Gamepad tester ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...epad&hl=en )

I can also provide you with the keylayout file that i have made for my controller. I assume that the problem lies in the fact that the game supports only the Moga gamepad

Anything i can do to have full working controls ?

Thanks and sorry for writing in English
Responder
Did you try tincore keymapper or similar app? maybe sixaxis? These apps map the "touch" events to your physicall gamepad buttons, so it doesn't matter if the game is not meant for your gamepad you still will be able to play it.
Apadrina una ROM, invítame a una birra! :D  
Responder
Hi,

I was hoping to avoid using some extra software and maybe edit my keylayout file to the values expected by Blitz Brigade.
But i guess i will have to use tincore keymapper, is there a profile repository i can go and pick profiles for my games ?

Thanks
Responder
(21-04-2015, 08:53 AM)Biomecanoid escribió: Hi,

I was hoping to avoid using some extra software and maybe edit my keylayout file to the values expected by Blitz Brigade.
But i guess i will have to use tincore keymapper, is there a profile repository i can go and pick profiles for my games ?

Thanks
For sixaxis app you can probably find the files with a google search.
For tincore i don't remember, but i guess is the same solution.
Apadrina una ROM, invítame a una birra! :D  
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)