Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Beelink product major breakthrough notice: expected March 20, 2017 - April 1, 2017 re
Beelink product major breakthrough notice: expected March 20, 2017 - April 1, 2017 released a beta version of the firmware

Beelink SEA I - No matter how far you are, I am always around you
Product Highlights:
1. Data sharing, even if you are in outer space, as long as your phone, iPad and other equipment can connect to the network, the data real-time view.
2. Do not worry about traffic problems, access to data as access to local disk, the document one second open, 4K video one second play

Scenario Application 1:
Travel, business talk
Beelink SEA 1 perfect solution to the problem of data sharing
Life Case 1:
Team or individual far away from foreign negotiations, but the revision of the planning case requires the headquarters of technical personnel responsible, from communication to production and then to the data repeatedly transmitted, and repeated changes, need to spend a lot of time cost, if the use of Beelink SEA I will greatly reduce your time Cost, improve your productivity, why not choose it?
[Imagen: 191103lmmbdtaaem8oq9ms.jpg]
Scenario Application two:
On the way to travel, no longer alone, --- Beelink SEA 1 perfect solution to the problem of data sharing
Life Case 2:
No matter where you are, travel on the train, on the road, at the hotel, just open it, you can quickly enjoy the fun of the film, why do not you choose it?
[Imagen: 191532dktla7zqxaxma6lh.jpg] 
Scenario Application three:
Global product data services, data storage download --- Beelink SEA 1 a perfect solution to data sharing issues
Life Case 3:
More and more global Internet products, some electronic products need to use data upgrades, companies need to spend a lot of time to upload to the network cloud, the user needs to  a lot of time to download, so repeatedly, each other time wasted, if the use of Beelink SEA I will greatly reduce your time costs and improve your productivity, why not choose it?

[Imagen: 193130eyz99h9ilm68jss5.jpg]
Scenario  application four:
Anytime, anywhere, fast storage, quick sharing, no matter how big the file --- Beelink SEA 1 perfect solution to data sharing
Life Case 4:
Happy life everywhere, in the travel, walking on the road, and friends in the slapstick, recording wonderful video, shooting beautiful pictures, real-time happy and family or friends to share, and no longer have to worry about the problem, why not choose it ?

[Imagen: 193235lzn7b75puaudbcuz.png]
Scenario  application five:
Teaching application, data sharing, anytime, anywhere --- Beelink SEA 1 perfect solution to data sharing
Life Case 5:
Learn everywhere, no matter where you are, update your data, share and read at all times, why do not you choose it?

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)